Binary Options Xposed Fx8 (Review)




ULTIMATE FOREX TRADING SYSTEM


At the beginning of May 2011 we launched our new Forex trading system FX8. We proceeded to also launch the new Forex trading system on our Live Signals Service. What we found during our 6 months trial was that we had an incredible 90% strike rate at determining the correct direction of the four currency pairs: EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP.


Due to the huge volatile price momentum that Currency trading has we were somewhat concerned that issuing Live Signals may not be that successful due to the fast movement of currencies and the potential inability for the traders to take the strike price that was issued to them. Therefore we assigned our top signal traders to issue signals to our existing clients that were previously only trading Stocks, what happened next was an amazing 20 days of straight wins. Chelsea Roberts was contracted by us to do this review.


Chelsea Roberts: I started to trade FX8 on the 2nd of May and I was quite excited to see the performance as I was told that it was up to 90% strike rate, that seemed to me to be an impossible statistic to live up to and I must admit initially I was skeptical and was expecting the system to Fail miserably.


The system itself seemed to a seasoned trader like myself to be somewhat to easy and not as in depth as I expected, nevertheless I watched the four videos which were straight forward and proceeded to take some historical paper trades. After going through the video's and doing some historical trades I was ready to take on the four currency pairs as was instructed to me by Kristian Jacobs from Binary Options Xposed, the four pairs that Kristian wanted me to look at were EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/ GBP.


The system FX8 asks the trader to only trade these currency pairs on the market open of the US, Europe, HK, Australia, Kristian does state that the US market open is the most successful due to the incredible price movement that is seen as the US market opens, therefore for the purposes of this review I choose the US market open at 09.30am. This system asks the trader to only look for this trend that is explained in the video's between 09.30am to 11am, the reason is that they claim this time period is suitable to FX8. So as I understand the system I prepare my charting software thinkorswim and add the four currency pairs.


As 930am approaches I notice that there is no trend and I wait for this 90% strike rate trend to occur, at 9.50am however I see the trend and I apply the trade as follows: CALL-AUD/USD9:50AM 1.09573, the expiry as per the video's is to the closest expiry which is 10.00am. To my surprise the first trade finishes in the money and I am 1 from 1. At 10.05am I see another pair appear to represent the trade and I apply it as follows:


CALL-EUR/USD10.05AM 1.48552, I wait again for the expiry and again we have a winner. 2 for 2, I wait until 11am but no further trends appear. I am done for the day 2 for 2.


After the first day being 2 for 2 I must admit I was surprised and I expected that the losses would soon appear, today Tuesday May the 3rd I prepare again and wait for the trends, I wait until 10.48am until at last I see the trend and I take the following trade :


CALL-EUR/GBP10.48AM 0.89914, As I wait I see another trade and I apply it as follows :


CALL-AUD/USD10.50AM 1.0887, I now have two open positions as I wait for the 11am expiry. To my surprise again both currency pairs are in the money and i am now 4 for 4. as 11.05am approaches I know I should not but I see the trend appear and just to curb my curiosity i apply a trade when I should not at 11.05am as follows to expire at 11.30am :


CALL-GBP/USD11.05AM 1.64916, Again to my amazement it wins. This must be luck I think to myself, i do not add this to the tally because it was after the 11am mark.


Wednesday 4th May: I was contacted today by a representative from Binary Options Xposed and asked how I found the system, I told Alicia that I will let her know end of the month as It was to early to comment. As I prepared again this morning I expected that some losses must occur.


Today I wait until 10.05am until I see the trend develop and I take the following trade.


PUT-GBP/USD10.05AM 1.65593, this option expires at 10.30am and again "in the money" I am now 5 for 5 and I wait to see a further trade which develops at 10.38am and I apply as follows:


PUT-EUR/GBP10.38AM 0.90165, the option to my absolute amazement is in the money again. It seems too easy and way too simple the system to work this well, but these are actual results as I traded. There are no further trades for the day and I am 6 for 6 for the individual trades and 3 for 3 on winning days, which is how binaryoptionsxposed prefers me to calculate the review.


Thursday 5th May: After being 6 for 6 for the last 3 days I am now actually excited to see today's performance, I wait until 10.06am and today I apply the first trade. PUT-GBP/USD10.06AM 1.64612, As I wait for the expiry it is another easy win and I am now 7 for 7 by 10.30am, My final trade for the day is at 10.50am and with only 10minutes left seems way to risky for my liking but I apply it as I am advised :


PUT-AUD/USD10.50AM 1.06707, the system can trade only up to 6 minutes before the expiry, due to most brokers freezing the platforms with 5 minutes to go. I wait until 11am and now with it not even being a surprise it wins again! 8 for 8 and 4 winning days in a row. I am done for the day.


Friday 6th May. I have traded and tested many systems but to start with a winning week and with absolute no losses I have not yet encountered. Today is Friday and notorious for being a difficult trading day. Let’s see what happens today? I wait until just passed 10am and here goes my first entry :


CALL-AUD/USD10.10AM 1.07548, with absolute no doubt now in my mind it wins and wins well! I wait until 11am and with no other trends appearing on any of the other pairs I am done for the day and the week. 9 for 9 and 5 for 5 on winning days. 100% strike rate. I almost do not believe it myself if I had not applied these trades myself.


Monday 9th May : After an amazing first week which by anybody's standards seems too good to be true and might also be some kind of an anomaly I look forward to this next week of trading.


As usual I prepare and wait to see if a trend appears by 9.30am, as seems to be the trend of late the trends are appearing within the 10.00am to 10.50am more than the earlier time. I wait until 10.50am and there we go the trend appears and I apply the trade:


CALL-GBP/USD 10.52AM 1.62799: With ten minutes in the trade I sit and wait as this is the only currency pair that appeared to me. At 11am as usually it wins and I am 10 for 10 and 6 for 6 winning days. I am done for the day.


Tuesday 10th May: 10 for 10 and not a loss in sight so far, I must say even at this point after 6 days of trading I am amazed at the simplicity of the system and the amazing accuracy, I guess Kristian has done his homework and for the average person and not just the average trader this is the easiest system I have ever traded. I wait only just after 10.00am and my first trade is placed:


CALL-GBP/USD10.03AM 1.63476, it expires at 10.30am and wins very easily. I wait until 11am and I have no further trades to make. The idea that there are 4 pairs is great due to the fact that a trend does not always appear on all of them, but it seems to appear on at least 1 or 2. I am done for the day.


Wednesday 11th May: I am at this point sure it will just keep winning and winning, FX8 just follows a system that is so basic, which I guess are what work the best and it has not failed yet. I wait this time just until 09.53am and I apply the following trade:


CALL-EUR/USD 09.53AM 1.43117: It expires at 10.00am and it wins again. This is now 12 for 12 and 8 for 8 on winning days. I wait until 11am and I am done for the day.


Thursday 12th May : Today I have quite a busy day and I hope the trends appear early, lucky me the first one appears and I apply it as follows :


CALL-AUD/USD 10.02am 1.06184 : this is a long trade and I wait until 10.30am for it to expire, usually the trades are with 10 to 20 minutes to go. It expires and surprise surprise it wins again. 13 for 13. I wait until 10.50am and just before I pack up for the morning, wait two trends appear and I apply them as follows:


PUT-EUR/USD 10.50AM 1.42466:


PUT-GBP/USD 10:50AM 1.62931: They expire both in the money with 10 minutes to go and I am now an amazing 15 for 15 wins and 9 for 9 winning days. Will FX8 ever lose? I may just put my house on the next trade! Just kidding, but I really did not expect this. I am done today with a 3 for 3 performance.


Friday 13th May: Today being Friday the 13th and all It must have a losing trade let alone a losing day, I prepare and wait and off we go trade is taken as follows:


CALL-GBP/USD10.11AM 1.62296: I expect a loss today and it seems that way until the last 5 minute bar which heads back up and wins for an amazing 16th time! I am scared to release this report as I think people will think I was paid to make this up or I am an affiliate or something, but I assure you and you can purchase the system and do a historical analysis and all my entries will show as I have depicted them here. I am done for the day and the week, 16 for 16 and 10 for 10 winning days.


Tuesday 17th May: After a no trade day yesterday I resume on Tuesday, This is my third week and I really just do not expect FX8 to lose ever! Lol. Let’s see how we go as 09.30am approaches, I take the first trade early today:


PUT-GBP/USD09:47am 1.62071: This trade expires at 10.00am and surprise it wins again! 17 for 17 as I wait for the next trade to appear and it does at just passed 10.00am:


PUT-AUD/USD10.08 1.05649: I wait until 10.30am and we are now 18 for 18. I wait until 11am and there are no further trades for the day, this is now not even surprising me and I just don't know how long the winning streak will last? I look forward to tomorrow.


Wednesday 18th May: Mid way through this week and I am really super impressed with FX8 and at this point unless it loses every day until the end of the month I can honestly say it is a great system. I prepare again and I wait for my entry, bang it appears and I apply the trade :


CALL-EUR/GBP10.31AM 0.88108 : This time my wait is until 11am to expire and forex being the most volatile trading platform it moves up and down and up and down until I see another entry at just before the lock out time at 10.54am :


PUT-EUR/USD10.54AM 1.42503: As I wait for the expiry both options look certain to lose until as if Kristian Jacobs had summoned the trading Gods to put both In The Money and give me my 20th win in total and my 12th straight win in terms of daily wins. Nothing new FX8 just keeps winning. I am done for the day.


Thursday 19th May: Today the trend appears fast and I make the trade at just past 9.40am:


PUT-GBP/USD 09.41AM 1.61749 . I wait for 19minutes with absolute certantity that it will win and it does. The next trade does not appear until just after 10.30am and I take it to expire at 11am:


CALL-EUR/USD 10.37AM 0.88288 . I wait while on the phone with Alicia from binaryoptionsxposed who is anxious to know about my review, I still at this point did not reveal very much as I wanted to complete the month and then announce my review. This options expires in the money, I am now convinced that Kristian Jacobs has the trading Gods for some intervention, this really cannot be possible can it? I am now 22 for 22 and 13 for 13 straight winning days. I am done for the day.


Friday 20th May. Another Friday and I really do not think anything can affect FX8 from this winning streak, I was told this system was 90% well so far they are very wrong it is an amazing 100%. Yes 100%. Well I wait again and here comes the first trade:


CALL-EUR/USD10.18AM 1.41702, it expires at 10.30am with an easy win all the way and we have our 23rd straight win, I wait until 11am with no further trades I am pleased to report a 100% strike rate after 3 weeks of trading FX8, 14 days without a losing day. I will report back on Monday.


Monday 23rd May : After an amazing 3 weeks of straight wins I think this last week and a half should prove the test whether or not FX8 can hold this consistency, My first two trades both appear early and at precisely the same time, I apply both as follows :


CALL-AUD/USD9.37AM 1.05081, I wait until 10.00am and again without fail I win on both trades. 24 for 24. I wait a while longer and another trade appears, I have forgotten the feeling of losing with Forex, FX8 just keeps winning. I see another trend appear and I take the following trade:


PUT-EUR/USD10.15AM 1.40377, this option expires again in the money and now believe it or not this is starting to get boring as it just keeps winning. I wait again until 11am and I am done for the day. 25 for 25 and 15 for 15 winning days.


Tuesday 24th May: I wait again until 9.30am and I wait and wait until just after 10.30am when I make the first trade as follows:


CALL-EUR/GBP10.38AM 0.87124: You guessed it I won again, 26 for 26 and 16 winning days. I am done for the day.


Wednesday 25th May: After having only one trade yesterday, I hope there is more than one today so I can at least have some more excitement, well if 26 wins straight aren’t enough for my excitement! lol. I have not shared my trading budget yet as I will at the end of the report, I was given a trading account by binaryoptionsxposed and I was instructed to do $500 position sizes. I will give detailed report at the end. I take my first trade at just before 10.00am as follows:


PUT-AUD/USD9.51AM 1.05045, at 10.00am it wins! I continue and see another trend as follows:


CALL-EUR/USD10.17AM 1.40393, by 10.30am expiry it wins again, this cannot be happening I think to myself? But I continue until 10.45am when I apply another trade as follows:


PUT-AUD/USD10.45AM 1.05335, I am thinking come one one must lose? At 10.48am another appears as follows:


PUT-GBP/USD10.48AM 1.62857, they both expire:"IN THE MONEY" 4 FROM 4 FOR THE DAY. 30 from 30. Am I really writing this? Wow well I am done 30 for 30 and 17 winning days.


Thursday 26th May: I really cannot say much more about FX8, so I will just give you today's results, first and only trade is as follows:


CALL-EUR/USD10.23AM 1.41276, it wins at 10.30am. 31 for 31 and 18 winning days. Done for the day.


Friday 27th May : I am now super impressed with FX8 and I will be giving it a glowing review no matter what happens in the next few days trading, today's trade happened exactly at 09.30am as follows :


CALL-EUR/GBP9:30AM 0.86719, as I wait for the 10.00am expire I notice another trade and I take as follows:


PUT-AUD/USD9:50AM 1.06889, I wait for the final 10 minutes and I notice that the second trade has closed in the money, but wait the first trade lost. What? Wait not possible? Yes it lost. I was shocked after 4 weeks of trading this system has a loss. We lost, I was so happy like I had won the lottery, I just could not report a system that cannot lose, no one will believe me. After coming to terms with the loss I continued to trade and I had one final trade:


CALL-EUR/GBP10.45AM 0.86526, I was thinking at this point maybe the system will start to lose now, but as if the loss was just a minor adjustments FX8 closed in on another winning day and now boasts a record of 33 wins from 34 attempts and amazing 19 day win record! Remember we won 2 from 3 today, therefore it was still a winning day.


Monday 30th May: Second last day of my review and I am ready to go, both trades appear before the 10.00am mark as follows:


PUT-EUR/USD9:50AM 1.42859, they end up both in the money and after I wait until 11am there are no further trades. We are now 35 wins from 36 and 20 days without a losing day!!


Tuesday 31st May: This is my final day of the review and here are the results as follows, they all appeared at 9.52am:


PUT - EUR/GBP9.52am 0.7433, they expired at 10.00am for a win!


This wraps up my review of the trading system known as FX8 that was produced by Mr. Kristian Jacobs from Binary Options Xposed.


I traded the 4 currency pairs as instructed: EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR, GBP.


I used thinkorswim charting software as instructed and I used 5 minutes candlestick bars to access my entry points as directed in the 4 audio and visual presentation videos.


I only traded between 09.30am to 11am daily US est. market open.


I traded whatever I saw that represented the trend pattern that was explained in the audio and visual presentation.


I was given a $10,000 Budget and Instructed to make $500 per trade on the binary option trading platforms.


I traded for 21 days in the month of May 2011.


I had 38 winning trades from 39 attempts.


I had an amazing 21 straight winning days.


I made an amazing $14,890 USD.


This system amazed me at the simplicity and ease that you can trade and I would without any hesitation recommend FX8 for beginner to Pro, I know that Binary Options Xposed offer a signal service with this product, either way I was 97% accurate with the per trades and 100% accurate with winning days.


I am not employed or working in any way with Binaryoptionsxposed and I have independently reviewed FX8 to the best of my trading ability.


For any further information you may contact me via email at: chelsea. roberts168gmail


Also my Skype ID is: chelsea. roberts88