How To Make Money With Binary Options Trading 1




How to make money with binary options trading?


Posted by Blaine on September 25, 2012 (03:22PM)


Posted by Agent-Fox on April 14, 2013 (10:20PM)


I agree with NasdaqSAVAGES. I trade Nadex and really like the platform. In my opinion there's no use in asking for one single strategy. There are different strategies for different products, different days, different conditions.


I worked to learn technical analysis tools and am applying those, and continue to work at learning. But trader's intuition definitely comes into play.


It's like playing music. At first you learn note-by-note, then it becomes more intuitive. So what do I mean by trader's intuition? After you spend some time trading something you get used to how it flows, how it reacts to market announcements --that's part of it. I trade mainly DAX Futures on Nadex. I know it's very sensitive to negative U. S. reports so I take that into account. I know it trends most often very early in the morning, and is pretty stagnant during lunch hour. And so on.


Nadex has a Youtube channel where you can learn different strategies.


The best way to make money on Nadex is to take your time and not be in a rush. Be patient, take your time to learn. Then you can reap the benefits.